Prisma for Windows is an amazing app that makes your regular photo into a special one. You might be wondering what it actually does, to make them so different, then lets me tell you guys, this app has the photo editing filters and effects that will make your pic as if it is a real artwork done by a great artist. This app has been developed by Prisma Labs, to a give your photo a new look that is something unique and different. Many of them would love to add some special effects and filters that make their pic fascinating. So Prisma does everything for you to make your pic look unique and give a modern look by its artwork. The application of neural networks and artificial intelligence to this app makes the work more advanced. To install this app on your device please follow the guide on Prisma for PC on Windows Laptop.
Download Prisma for Windows 10/8.1/8/7/xp/vista & Mac Laptop
Prisma has so many styles and effects that you can try out to make your picture the best one ever. You might have added filters to many of your pics but this one has something special in it. This app turns your image into a real painting and modern artwork, which will not look less than any sort of famous art works style. All the works on this app can be shared via social networking sites like Facebook, Instagram, etc., so that you can show your best picture with perfect art work on it.
If you want to try out this app, then just start by downloading it from the Google Play Store or from Apple iTunes Store. And if you want to use this app in its best way, you can even install this app on your PC by following certain steps that I am going to explain you in this post, as Prisma for Windows 10/8.1/8/7/XP & Vista and Mac Computer is officially not available.
Features of Prisma for PC/Laptop
- Try various styles and filters on Prisma.
- Share the pictures on social networking sites, to make people know about your painted picture with stunning artwork created by Prisma.
- Check out the application of artificial intelligence and neural network on your picture to make it an astonishing art work.
- Apply special effects on the picture to make it look a perfect one.
- Very simple and user friendly app.
Download Prisma for Windows 8.1/10/8/7/XP/Vista & Mac Computer
By using BlueStacks Emulator, you easily install Prisma on your PC, and if you do not have BlueStacks, then just follow the steps and get it installed on your PC.
- First download Bluestacks file from the link mentioned below or from its website.
- Then click on the file and start the installation by clicking on Run.
- Follow the instruction that will request you to select options appropriately.
- Once it is finished, the installation will copy the necessary files and then completes its process.
- Now hit on its icon that will appear on your desktop and launch it completely by sign in it with your Google account, this will be a one-time setup, so this won’t take much of your time if your internet speed is good.
Installation of Prisma for PC on Windows 10/8.1/8/7/XP/Vista Laptop
Here you finish with its installation, now let’s see how to install Prisma on BlueStacks of your computer.
- Go to BlueStacks icon and double click on it.
- Type Prisma on the search bar and press enter.
- A window of the Play Store will open and show you Prisma app.
- So, tap on in and install.
- Proceed further by accepting the terms and then wait for a few minutes to get it downloaded.
- Once it is downloaded, click on open and your Prisma app is perfectly ready to get it used.
- Whenever you wish to use this app, click on All Apps icon of this emulator and you can Prisma icon.
Click on it and get started by making your regular images into an artwork. I hope you are clear with the complete process of how to install Prisma for Windows 10/8.1/8/7/XP & Vista and Mac Computer. If you still have anything that you want to ask us relating to this topic, please mention in the below comment box. We will be obliged if you share this article with your friends, so that they can also get to know how to use Prisma on Windows and Mac Computer.